Call us and find out which Massachusetts auto insurance discounts1 you could qualify for – including:
- Save by signing up for automatic payments
- Get a discount when you pay your premium in full
- Save when a new driver in your family takes driver’s training classes
- Save by successfully completing defensive driving classes that make you a better driver (limited to mature drivers in some states)
- Pay less when your annual mileage is on the lower side
- Reduced rates for vehicles with anti-theft and security devices such as alarms, LoJack, Onstar, etc.
- Save when your vehicle has factory-installed airbags
- Get a discount when a young driver in your family is also a good student
- Save when your child is a full-time student more than 100 road miles away without a vehicle
Call Amica now. We’ll ask all the right questions, and make sure you get all the savings.
You can save when you insure more than one vehicle with Amica
Save up to 15% when you combine Auto + Home coverage
1Discounts not available in all states.
Amica: A history of treating Massachusetts customers right.
Amica is the oldest mutual insurer of autos in the U.S., with an amazing legacy of great customer service for Massachusetts drivers. As a mutual insurance company, we’re owned by our policyholders and answer only to our customers. Plus, we have an A++ (Superior) rating for financial strength and claims payment ability from A.M. Best Company.1 So find the peace of mind – and value – you deserve with Amica. We’re right in your backyard, with three branch offices in the Bay State.
1A.M. Best Company. Jan. 8, 2014. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
“Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Auto Insurers in the New England Region, Two Years in a Row”1
We’re honored to be recognized by J.D. Power for customer satisfaction, and we have our customers to thank. They are our number one priority and the reason we go above and beyond to provide exceptional service. This is the 15th consecutive year that Amica has received an award for customer satisfaction with auto insurers.
Great customer service comes standard.
Amica has recently been recognized for our dedication to customer service.
1Amica Mutual received the highest numerical score among auto insurance providers in the New England region in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013-2014 U.S. Auto Insurance StudiesSM. Study based on 44,661 total responses measuring 15 providers in the New England region (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT) and measures opinions of consumers with their auto insurance provider. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed March-April 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Any Massachusetts customer will tell you ...
“I have been an Amica policyholder for many years – initially because of the high satisfaction and service ratings I found in my research about insurance companies. I can now say that I understand and agree with those ratings.”
– Robin, Somerville, MA
“I was thoroughly impressed with your customer service, product and price of your product.”
– Jason, Medford, MA