Amica: A history of treating our customers right
Amica is the oldest mutual insurer of automobiles in the U.S., with a renowned legacy of customer service excellence. As a mutual insurance company, we’re owned by our policyholders and answer only to our customers. Plus, we have an A++ (Superior) rating for financial strength and claims payment ability from A.M. Best Company.1 Find the peace of mind – and value – you deserve with Amica.
Call for a quote, and see what makes Amica different! There’s no obligation or pressure – we’ll just give you all the help and advice you need to find great coverage at a great price.
1A.M. Best Company. Jan. 27, 2016. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
Call us and find out which Massachusetts auto insurance discounts1 you could qualify for – including:
- Save by signing up for automatic payments
- Get a discount when you pay your premium in full
- Save when a new driver in your family takes driver’s training classes
- Save by successfully completing defensive driving classes that make you a better driver (limited to mature drivers in some states)
- Pay less when your annual mileage is on the lower side
- Reduced rates for vehicles with anti-theft and security devices such as alarms, LoJack, OnStar, etc.
- Save when your vehicle has factory-installed airbags
- Get a discount when a young driver in your family is also a good student
- Save when your child is a full-time student more than 100 road miles away without a vehicle
You can save when you insure more than one vehicle with Amica
Save up to 15% when you combine Auto + Home coverage
1Discounts not available in all states.
Extraordinary service starts with understanding
Did you know that no two policies are exactly the same? It’s true. And it’s why Amica works hard to understand your unique auto insurance coverage needs. We ask all the right questions and explain all the policy options and savings available to you. It’s the only way to ensure you get the best protection possible for the greatest value. So if you’ve been wondering where to turn for honest answers to questions you have about auto insurance, now you know. Amica.
Auto insurance: Collision and other than collision
Depending on your specific circumstances, it may make sense to insure your automobile with a policy that goes beyond collision insurance coverage and gives you other than collision coverage. Not knowing the difference could mean you’ll be spending a lot of money for certain incidents you thought you were covered for. So learn the facts. A quick conversation with an Amica representative could make all the difference.