At Amica, we’re not just famous for customer satisfaction. We’re honored for it, year after year. In fact, this is the 18th year in a row that Amica has received an award for customer satisfaction with auto insurers. There were five study factors within the region, and Amica scored highest in all five:
- Policy offerings
- Billing process and policy information
Amica: A history of treating our customers right
Amica is the oldest mutual insurer of automobiles in the U.S., with a renowned legacy of customer service excellence. As a mutual insurance company, we’re owned by our policyholders and answer only to our customers. Plus, we have an A+ (Superior) rating for financial strength and claims payment ability from A.M. Best Company.2 Find the peace of mind – and value – you deserve with Amica.
Call for a quote, and see what makes Amica different! There’s no obligation or pressure – we’ll just give you all the help and advice you need to find great coverage at a great price.
1Amica Mutual received the highest numerical score in the New England region in the J.D. Power 2013-2017 U.S. Auto Insurance Study. 2017 study based on 45,624 total responses from 16 insurance providers in the New England region measuring experiences and perceptions of customers, surveyed February - April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
2A.M. Best Company. Jan. 23, 2018. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
Call us and find out which Massachusetts auto insurance discounts1 you could qualify for – including:
- Save by signing up for automatic payments
- Get a discount when you pay your premium in full
- Save when a new driver in your family takes driver’s training classes
- Save by successfully completing defensive driving classes that make you a better driver (limited to mature drivers in some states)
- Pay less when your annual mileage is on the lower side
- Reduced rates for vehicles with anti-theft and security devices such as alarms, LoJack, OnStar, etc.
- Save when your vehicle has factory-installed airbags
- Get a discount when a young driver in your family is also a good student
- Save when your child is a full-time student more than 100 road miles away without a vehicle
You can save when you insure more than one vehicle with Amica
Save up to 15% when you combine Auto + Home coverage
1Discounts not available in all states.
Extraordinary service starts with understanding
Did you know that no two policies are exactly the same? It’s true. And it’s why Amica works hard to understand your unique auto insurance coverage needs. We ask all the right questions and explain all the policy options and savings available to you. It’s the only way to ensure you get the best protection possible for the greatest value. So if you’ve been wondering where to turn for honest answers to questions you have about auto insurance, now you know. Amica.