Call us and find out which Massachusetts auto insurance discounts1 you could qualify for – including:
- Save by signing up for automatic payments
- Get a discount when you pay your premium in full
- Save when a new driver in your family takes driver’s training classes
- Save by successfully completing defensive driving classes that make you a better driver (limited to mature drivers in some states)
- Pay less when your annual mileage is on the lower side
- Reduced rates for vehicles with anti-theft and security devices such as alarms, LoJack, Onstar, etc.
- Save when your vehicle has factory-installed airbags
- Get a discount when a young driver in your family is also a good student
- Save when your child is a full-time student more than 100 road miles away without a vehicle
Call Amica now. We’ll ask all the right questions, and make sure you get all the savings.
You can save when you insure more than one vehicle with Amica
Save up to 15% when you combine Auto + Home coverage
1Discounts not available in all states.
Amica: A history of treating Massachusetts customers right
Amica is the oldest mutual insurer of automobiles in the U.S., with an amazing legacy of customer service for Massachusetts drivers. As a mutual insurance company, we’re owned by our policyholders and answer only to our customers. In fact, J.D. Power has recognized Amica for the highest level of satisfaction our customers experience when they have an auto claim with us. Plus, we have an A++ (Superior) rating for financial strength and claims payment ability from A.M. Best Company.1 Find the peace of mind – and value – you deserve with Amica. We’re right in your backyard, with three branches in the Bay State.
“Highest in Customer Satisfaction
With the Auto Insurance Claims Experience”2
We’re proud that J.D. Power has recognized Amica for the highest level of claim satisfaction. You can be sure we'll be there for you with prompt, professional and caring claims service when you need us most.
1A.M. Best Company. Jan. 12, 2015. For the latest rating, access www.ambest.com.
2Amica received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 U.S. Auto Claims Satisfaction StudySM. Study based on 10,891 total responses, ranking 23 insurance providers. Excludes those with claims only for glass/windshield, theft/stolen, roadside assistance or bodily injury claims. Proprietary results based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed October 2013-September 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Any Massachusetts customer will tell you ...
“I have been an Amica policyholder for many years – initially because of the high satisfaction and service ratings I found in my research about insurance companies. I can now say that I understand and agree with those ratings.”
– Robin, Somerville, MA
“I was thoroughly impressed with your customer service, product and price of your product.”
– Jason, Medford, MA